UptimeRobot is a great choice to monitor all your server for free. However, they are not providing any public status page. I found a great one here.
- To install it, you need to enable the UptimeRobot API in your account settings.
- Download the latest status page code from here.
- Place all the contents from the unzipped file in your web folder.
- Change config file in statuspage/config.php with your own UptimeRobot API Key from step 1.
- Basically that’s it! View the index.html with your browser and see your uptimerobot public status page!